Cypress Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Cypress was once loved by the ancient Greeks so much that they actually dedicated cypress to one of their god, Pluto. When use aromatically or topically, once can get from a stalled emotional feeling to a progressing one. Cypress essential oil blends well with Lavender, Basil and Bergamot.
Cypress Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
For Calming and Energizing
– Diffuse cypress essential oil in your favourite diffuser.
For Heavy Periods, Endometriosis and Fibroids
– Massage gently on abdomen over affected area for relief.
For Liver and Gall Bladder
– Apply to liver reflex point on foot and over liver area.
For Prostate, Pancreas and Ovary Issues
– Massage cypress essential oil gently over corresponding reflex point or areas that need to.
– Apply diluted with eucalyptus over area followed by “hot compress” to break and release cellulite.
For Varicose Viens
– Apply over area of concern.
For Restless Leg and Poor Circulation
– Apply to area of concern to restore circulation and ease chronic pain.
For Poor Urine Flow
– Apply to clear lymph to promote blood and urine flow and circulation as well.
Try Cypress Essential Oil
Cypress Essential Oil$35.00
Do You Know? Coriander comes from cilantro herb seeds. When use aromatically and topically, one can get from a apprehensive emotional balance to a participating one. It blend well with ginger essential oil, clove and peppermint essential oil. Coriander Benefits AnalgesicDigestiveAnti-InflammatoryAntibacterialAntioxidantAntispasmodic Coriander Essential Oil Benefits and Uses For Nausea– Rub over abdomen or take coriander...
Do You Know? Douglas Fir tree was used by the Native Americans in the Pacific Northwest to heal a wide variety of ailments and is widely considered as the classic Christmas Tress. It blends well with Vetiver, Bergamot, Cedarwood and Wild Orange essential oil. When use aromatically or topically, one gets from an “upset” emotional...