Coriander Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Coriander comes from cilantro herb seeds. When use aromatically and topically, one can get from a apprehensive emotional balance to a participating one. It blend well with ginger essential oil, clove and peppermint essential oil.
Coriander Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Rub over abdomen or take coriander essential oil in a capsule or mixed with a glass of water.
For High Blood Sugar and Diabetes
– Use with cinnamon essential oil in a capsule with meals to help regulate blood sugar.
For Rashes and Itchy Skin
– Apply to affected area.
For Joint Pain
– Apply to affected area for soothing relief.
– Inhale coriander essential oil from cupped hands.
For Diarrhea or Food Poisoning
– Apply to abdomen.
For Body Odor
– Take coriander essential oil in a capsule.
For Low Energy
– Inhale or apply to bottoms of feet.
Try Coriander Essential Oil
Coriander Essential Oil$57.00
Table Of ContentsClove BenefitsClove Essential Oil Benefits and UsesBuy Clove Essential Oil Online Do you know that Clove is a powerful antioxidant, measuring 300,000 on ORAC scale and as an essential oil? It blends well with Rosemary essential oil, Cinnamon essential oil, Wild Orange essential oil and occasionally Black Pepper essential oil. Remember to dilute...
Do You Know? Cypress was once loved by the ancient Greeks so much that they actually dedicated cypress to one of their god, Pluto. When use aromatically or topically, once can get from a stalled emotional feeling to a progressing one. Cypress essential oil blends well with Lavender, Basil and Bergamot. Cypress Benefits AntisepticAnti-rheumaticStimulantVasoconstrictorTonifyingAntibacterial Cypress...