Cilantro Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Cilantro is also known as “Coriandrum Sativum”. While cilantro, parsley and coriander are from the same plant, cilantro is extracted from the leaf while coriander from the seeds. It blends well with tea tree (melalecua), basil and lemon. It can bring your emotional from obessed to expansive when use aromatically and topically.
Cilantro Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
To Reduce Anxiety
– Inhale cupped palm or diffuse cilantro essential oil.
Remove Body Odor
– Combine with 2-3 drops of peppermint in a gel capsule.
– Dip tootpick into the oil and add water to your favourite salad.
For Liver and Kidney Support
– Take in a capsule or apply Cilantro essential oil over liver and kidney area.
Fungal and Bacterial Infections
– Apply to the affected area.
– Apply over liver or on bottoms of feet to ease the allergies by reducing the toxic inside liver.
Bloating, Gas and Constipation
– Apply over abdomen.
Heavy Metal Detox
– Use in a capsule to detox body from heavy metal.
– Use Cilantro essential oil in a capsule to detox body from free radicals.
Try Cilantro Essential Oil
Cilantro Essential Oil$59.00
Do You Know? Cedarwood can grow to cover 100 feet tall It blends well with bergamot, juniper berry and cypress. Before use, dilution is recommend to prevent any possible skin sensitivity. Cedarwood Benefits Anti-inflammatoryDiureticAstringentAntisepticInsecticidalSedative Cedarwood Essential Oil Benefits and Uses For Acne– Apply with 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to affected areas. Gum Health...
Table Of ContentsCinnamon BenefitsCinnamon Essential Oil Benefits and UsesBuy Cinnamon Essential Oil Online During the ancient Egyptians time, cinnamon was often traded as spices. And, if use aromatically, one emotional balance will elevate from that of denied to receptive. Dilute for topical use as it can cause skin irritation and blends well with myrrh, patchouli...