Do You Know?
Cilantro is also known as “Coriandrum Sativum”. While cilantro, parsley and coriander are from the same plant, cilantro is extracted from the leaf while coriander from the seeds. It blends well with tea tree (melalecua), basil and lemon. It can bring your emotional from obessed to expansive when use aromatically and topically.
Cilantro Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
To Reduce Anxiety
– Inhale cupped palm or diffuse cilantro essential oil.
Remove Body Odor
– Combine with 2-3 drops of peppermint in a gel capsule.
– Dip tootpick into the oil and add water to your favourite salad.
For Liver and Kidney Support
– Take in a capsule or apply Cilantro essential oil over liver and kidney area.
Fungal and Bacterial Infections
– Apply to the affected area.
– Apply over liver or on bottoms of feet to ease the allergies by reducing the toxic inside liver.
Bloating, Gas and Constipation
– Apply over abdomen.
Heavy Metal Detox
– Use in a capsule to detox body from heavy metal.
– Use Cilantro essential oil in a capsule to detox body from free radicals.
Try Cilantro Essential Oil
Cilantro Essential Oil$59.00