Cedarwood Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Cedarwood can grow to cover 100 feet tall It blends well with bergamot, juniper berry and cypress. Before use, dilution is recommend to prevent any possible skin sensitivity.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Apply with 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to affected areas.
– Apply to the gums.
– Dilute with carrier oil and apply to skin. Diffuse to repel insect.
UTI, Bladder and Vaginal Infection
– Apply to one’s lower abdomen for infection support.
Seizures and Strokes
– Apply on back of neck and bottoms of the feet.
Cough and Sinus
– Apply to chest and forehead. Inhale cedarwood essential oil from cupped hands.
To Calm Down
– Inhale or apply to back of neck or bottom of feet.
Eczema and Psoriasis
– Apply a drop with 1-2 drops of Lavender essential oil to the affected areas.
ADD, ADHA and Low Gaba Levels
– Apply to back of neck, on the forehead. Diffuse 2-3 drops to soothe anxious feeling, so that one regain focus and concentration.
Try Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood Essential Oil$29.00
Do You Know? Bergamot was used to flavor Earl Grey tea and blends well with Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Patchouli. When use topically and/or aromatically, one can get from inadequate to worthy. Bergamot Benefits Anti-inflammatoryAntidepressantAntibacterialAntifungalDigestiveNeurotonic Bergamot Essential Oil Benefits and Uses Addictions– Apply Bergamot essential oil to the back of neck and bottom of feet....
Do You Know? Cilantro is also known as “Coriandrum Sativum”. While cilantro, parsley and coriander are from the same plant, cilantro is extracted from the leaf while coriander from the seeds. It blends well with tea tree (melalecua), basil and lemon. It can bring your emotional from obessed to expansive when use aromatically and topically....