Do You Know?
Cedarwood can grow to cover 100 feet tall It blends well with bergamot, juniper berry and cypress. Before use, dilution is recommend to prevent any possible skin sensitivity.
Cedarwood Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Apply with 1-2 drops of tea tree oil to affected areas.
– Apply to the gums.
– Dilute with carrier oil and apply to skin. Diffuse to repel insect.
UTI, Bladder and Vaginal Infection
– Apply to one’s lower abdomen for infection support.
Seizures and Strokes
– Apply on back of neck and bottoms of the feet.
Cough and Sinus
– Apply to chest and forehead. Inhale cedarwood essential oil from cupped hands.
To Calm Down
– Inhale or apply to back of neck or bottom of feet.
Eczema and Psoriasis
– Apply a drop with 1-2 drops of Lavender essential oil to the affected areas.
ADD, ADHA and Low Gaba Levels
– Apply to back of neck, on the forehead. Diffuse 2-3 drops to soothe anxious feeling, so that one regain focus and concentration.
Try Cedarwood Essential Oil
Cedarwood Essential Oil$29.00