Cassia Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Cassia is also known as Cinnamomum Cassia and need to dilute heavily for topical use. One of the many Cassia benefits is it can reduce milk supply in lactating women. Cassia blends well with Ginger, White Fir and Wild Orange essential oil. When use aromatically and topically, one emotional balance can get from uncertain to bold.
Cassia Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
Stomach Upset and Vomiting
– Take in a veggie capsule to restore digestion.
Detox for Ear, Nose Throat and Lungs
– Use in a veggie capsule to clear yeast, phlegm and plague.
– Dilute Cassia essential oil and apply to bottoms of feet to increase blood flow and bring warmth.
Water Retention and Kidney Infection
– Take in a veggie capsule or apply to bottoms of feet to kidney reflex points.
Viruses and Bacteria
– Take in a veggie capsule and/or diffuse.
For Balancing Blood Sugar
– Take in a veggie with meals.
– Take in a veggie capsule.
– Diffuse Cassia essential oil or apply to bottoms of feet to increase sexual desire.
– Add 1 to 2 drops to your favorite dish for a sweet cinnamon like flavor.
Try Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia Essential Oil$43.00
Table Of ContentsDo You Know?Arborvitae BenefitsArborvitae Essential Oil Benefits and UsesTry Arborvitae Essential Oil Do You Know? Arborvitae (also known as tree of life) tress can live for over 800 years or more and that’s why they got the name of “Tree of Life.”And it blends well with cedarwood, frankincense and birch. When use topically...
Do You Know? Cardamom is known as the most expensive cooking spice and is a pretty close relative of ginger. It blends well with Peppermint, Lavender and Clove essential oil. When use aromatically and/or topically, one can feel their emotion balance shift from self-centered to charitable. Cardamom Benefits AntispasmodicAnti-inflammatoryDecongestantExpectorantTonicCarminativeDigestive Cardamom Essential Oil Benefits and Uses...