Do You Know?
Cassia is also known as Cinnamomum Cassia and need to dilute heavily for topical use. One of the many Cassia benefits is it can reduce milk supply in lactating women. Cassia blends well with Ginger, White Fir and Wild Orange essential oil. When use aromatically and topically, one emotional balance can get from uncertain to bold.
Cassia Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
Stomach Upset and Vomiting
– Take in a veggie capsule to restore digestion.
Detox for Ear, Nose Throat and Lungs
– Use in a veggie capsule to clear yeast, phlegm and plague.
– Dilute Cassia essential oil and apply to bottoms of feet to increase blood flow and bring warmth.
Water Retention and Kidney Infection
– Take in a veggie capsule or apply to bottoms of feet to kidney reflex points.
Viruses and Bacteria
– Take in a veggie capsule and/or diffuse.
For Balancing Blood Sugar
– Take in a veggie with meals.
– Take in a veggie capsule.
– Diffuse Cassia essential oil or apply to bottoms of feet to increase sexual desire.
– Add 1 to 2 drops to your favorite dish for a sweet cinnamon like flavor.
Try Cassia Essential Oil
Cassia Essential Oil$43.00