Do You Know?
Cardamom is known as the most expensive cooking spice and is a pretty close relative of ginger. It blends well with Peppermint, Lavender and Clove essential oil. When use aromatically and/or topically, one can feel their emotion balance shift from self-centered to charitable.
Cardamom Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Apply to chest and nose or diffuse to inhale.
For Stomach Ache and Constipation
– Take in a veggie capsule or apply to abdomen.
Colitis and Diarrhea
– Apply to abdomen.
Gastritis and Stomach Ulcers
– Take in a veggie capsule.
Menstrual and Muscular Pain
– Apply to affected area to relive pain and inflammation.
Soar Throat and Fevers
– Gargle a drop in water. Or, apply to back of neck and to the throat.
Mental Fatigue and Confusion
– Apply under nose and to the back of neck. This is to clear one’s mind and fatigue.
– Apply Cardamon essential oil over pancreas area and bottoms of feet to cleanse and restore pancreatic function.
Household Odors and Bad Breath
– Take in a veggie capsule for bad breath and diffuse to clear air.
– Enhance the flavors of your favourite food.
Try Cardamon Essential Oil
Cardamom Essential Oil$59.00