Cardamom Benefits And Uses
Do You Know?
Cardamom is known as the most expensive cooking spice and is a pretty close relative of ginger. It blends well with Peppermint, Lavender and Clove essential oil. When use aromatically and/or topically, one can feel their emotion balance shift from self-centered to charitable.
Cardamom Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Apply to chest and nose or diffuse to inhale.
For Stomach Ache and Constipation
– Take in a veggie capsule or apply to abdomen.
Colitis and Diarrhea
– Apply to abdomen.
Gastritis and Stomach Ulcers
– Take in a veggie capsule.
Menstrual and Muscular Pain
– Apply to affected area to relive pain and inflammation.
Soar Throat and Fevers
– Gargle a drop in water. Or, apply to back of neck and to the throat.
Mental Fatigue and Confusion
– Apply under nose and to the back of neck. This is to clear one’s mind and fatigue.
– Apply Cardamon essential oil over pancreas area and bottoms of feet to cleanse and restore pancreatic function.
Household Odors and Bad Breath
– Take in a veggie capsule for bad breath and diffuse to clear air.
– Enhance the flavors of your favourite food.
Try Cardamon Essential Oil
Cardamom Essential Oil$59.00
Do You Know? Cassia is also known as Cinnamomum Cassia and need to dilute heavily for topical use. One of the many Cassia benefits is it can reduce milk supply in lactating women. Cassia blends well with Ginger, White Fir and Wild Orange essential oil. When use aromatically and topically, one emotional balance can get...
Do You Know? Bergamot was used to flavor Earl Grey tea and blends well with Ylang Ylang, Lavender and Patchouli. When use topically and/or aromatically, one can get from inadequate to worthy. Bergamot Benefits Anti-inflammatoryAntidepressantAntibacterialAntifungalDigestiveNeurotonic Bergamot Essential Oil Benefits and Uses Addictions– Apply Bergamot essential oil to the back of neck and bottom of feet....