Do You Know?
From wikipedia, Basil is native to tropical regions from central Africa to Southeast Asia. It is a tender plant, and is used in cuisines worldwide. Depending on the species and cultivar, the leaves may taste somewhat like anise, with a strong, pungent, often sweet smell.
Basil is one of the most universally use oils and ancient greeks believed basil opened the gateways to heaven. It blends well with Lime, Peppermint and Bergamot. Basil essential oil can be use aromatically or topically to get from inundated mood to a relieved one.
Do note that when using Basil essential oil, it is recommended to dilute the oil before using.
Basil Essential Oil Benefits and Uses
– Apply basil essential oil under nose to the bottom of your feet. Then back of neck, forehead and/or over the adrenal area.
– Apply basil essential oil under behind and down beneath ear area.
Loss of Sense of Smell
– Apply under the nose all the way to toes to regain or increase the sense of smell.
Migraines and Dizziness
– Apply together with wintergreen essential oil or peppermint essential oil to your temples and back of neck.
Regain Focus and Recover From Fatigue
– Diffuse basil essential oil or apply across forehead.
Nausea and Cramp
– Apply to abdomen to ease discomfort. You may also take it in a veggie capsule.
Gout and Rheumatism
– Apply to your spine, ears, ankles, bottom of your feet and area over your heart.
PMS and Menstrual (Women Health)
– Apply to lower abdomen to stimulate menstrual flow and assist with menstrual cramping.
Muscle Spasm and Inflammation
– Apply to spine or bottoms of feet. You may take basil essential oil in a veggie capsule.
Bug Snake and Spider Bites
– Diffuse or spray to repel insects. You may apply basil essential oil topically to the affected area
Shop Basil Essential Oil
Basil Essential Oil$55.00